Saturday, August 05, 2006

Car News
Chris's car's AC is still out. And it's not the simple little fix with parts on hand. Instead, it's the 'replace the entire compressor+' type fix. Ugh.

So, it's possible we may be renting a car to go to Tricon. Not great, but better than trying to go to Florida with no A/C. Thanks to my employee discount, we can get a minivan for a little over $200. Better than $400 from some agencies.

Today's outfit: blue jeans (duh, it's the weekend), tan 'Battle for Gorna' t-shirt (if you don't play Living Greyhawk, you won't understand) and either barefoot or loafers. The t-shirt has touches of blue (a giant's skin, banner, etc). Quartz chips & silver feather charm earrings, quartz point carved with a feather pendant on a longish silver chain, flat twisted braid/rope silver band, silver ring set with paui square & braided hair.

Soda Pop News: Okay, I love vanilla sodas, preferably diet. Straight vanilla soda is a little sweet. So I fell in love with diet vanilla Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper & berries & cream Dr. Pepper. Now, it's getting hard to find any of them. They're 'fad' drinks. *snarl* Oh, black cherry vanilla coke; I don't like cherry so it's out. However, Chris found diet strawberries & cream vanilla Pepsi. It's yummy.

Recent books: I read Wizard of Karres last night. I stayed up way too late to finish it, but it was good. It's by Mercedes Lackey, Eric Flint & Dave Freek. It's the sequel to Witches of Karres by John Schmitt. Today I read John Moore's 3rd book, I just can't remember the title. It's about a country needed a bad prince. I've already read Heroics for Beginners & The Unhandsome Prince.

Now that I've posted for today; I have to go back & edit the picture of the blue roses so it's not ginormous. Which, by the way, is pronouced Ji-nor-mus.

No comments: