Monday, November 27, 2006

Vampire Name: According to The Vampire Name Generator, I am, wait for it...
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Mary Keat
Known in some parts of the world as:
Mother of Beggars and Lepers
The Great Archives Record:
Amongst the lowest of the low you will find this one travelling.

To half the people I went to high school with, I am
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Ella Keat
Known in some parts of the world as:
Mother of The Steely Moon
The Great Archives Record:
A child of the Moon Goddess - Cold, determined, but of the light in the night.

And to a few others,
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Mary Keat
Known in some parts of the world as:
Mother of The Flesh
The Great Archives Record:
A sensual one who knows the flesh - and knows the blood.

Apparently, everyone knows that I'm a mother. :smirk:
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47157368

Tatting: I went & bought more white thread at Michaels. I have now made about 20 small, white snowflakes. Next step: mailing them for the Christmas Card Exchange. I did not find the type of red beads that I wanted in any number other than OMG.

Other crafts: I also bought the round set of knitting looms (on sale). Now I have to find the same yarn I used for mom's scarf. Maybe I'll make her another one, a little wider. For Mitra, I took a copy of every free knitting pattern. There are a lot available.

clothes: black loafers, trouser socks, slacks (newly hemmed), & 2001 Ren Festival polo. I'm wearing Celtic knot earrings, ring & the knotwork pendant that I think is from Williamsburg. Plus, I'm wearing the flower band & a silver scroll-y double hair stick. My hair (finally brushed) is in that ponytail/bun do.

Books: Started reading one by Patrice Cornwallis. But it's hardback & too hard to lug to work. So I picked up the autographed copy of The Princess Diaries that Steve gave me.

Ticket: Today is my court date to hopefully not pay for having my tags out of date. I still can't believe that I did that. I guess that's the downside of not driving my car much of the time. I don't notice these things as much. Since the office in question closes at 3:30, I'm leaving work at 2 pm. That should give me enough time to get lost & find it before they close. Since I couldn't actually find it on mapquest, I have reason to be concerned.

Cooking: I made those Reese's Cup cookies last night. I took chocolate chip cookie dough, put it in muffin cups, & baked them. Then, when I pulled them out, I took chilled, unwrapped mini-Reese's cup & squished them into the cookies. After I let them sit for a bit, I put them in the fridge to chill. They turned out really tasty, even if they do have a tendency to stick to the muffin paper.





1 comment:

Carry (aka Autumn Breeze) said...

So, I have successfully corrupted you. Ha Ha. You now see other purposes for string that just tatting. };->