Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Website: Health Info I've only scanned this, but it looks interesting.

Okay, I can't argue with this;
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


Tatting: I made another tiny snowflake with the size 12 thread leftover from Ben's snowflake. I started the rose ornament from Monica Hahn's book of Christmas tatting. But apparently I tat tighter than she does so it's not working very well. I'm going to have to increase the chain length.

Today's excitement: We had a fire alarm right before I was about to head out to lunch. So that got delayed until after the building was cleared. But on the bright side, I ran into Phil again. I haven't seen him in awhile, so that was kind of cool. Since he was wanting lunch, we had time to talk until the fire alarm was over.

Bus re-routing still: I'm still trying to find a shortest route to an alternate bus stop in the evening. So far I have yet to catch the previously 5:10 bus, no matter which stop I try. Whatever route I take, I have at least one hill to climb (stairs or incline, it doesn't matter). After three days of this, my legs are starting to ache.

clothes black slacks, grape Geoff polo, silver feather & quartz chip earrings, flower band ring, ~rope band ring, three ages of women pendant, tennis shoes, & braided hair (needs to be brushed).

No comments: