Wednesday, April 04, 2007

blog issues: In case it's not obvious (& it probably won't be for 2 reasons: no one else reads this & you can't see something's that not there), I'm having posting problems. I haven't been able to get a post to go up since Friday. Monday's post was a little long but Tuesday's was really short. Neither one will post. I'll keep trying.

movies: I watched Only Angels Have Wings on TCM last night. There was nothing else that really drew me & it's a Cary Grant movie after all.

books: I'm still reading All Hallows' Evil. I'm about half-way through it.

clothes: Another warm day but they said it was supposed to cool off & get breezy this afternoon, so I packed a light shirt/jacket (black). White polo with crochet chain edging collar & cuffs (quasi-lace like), black slacks, black belt with gold tone buckle (it's larger than the other one), black socks & loafers. For jewelry it's my silver harp pendant (Nadia's), Celtic knot earrings, black stone ring, & dragon band. I'm still trying to re-train my hair for a side part so I did the side braid again today.

No comments: