Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Living Greyhawk: I ended up running Bitter Fruit last night. I'm not sure if it's because three of the characters are pretty well-tweaked, but they romped over it. I accidentally ran one of the combats up one APL & they romped over it. Maybe I'm just not a good gamemaster at high APL's. We were done about 10:30 and I was home by about 11 pm.

This was the first time that I had ever run a Round Zero for a convention (Concarolina). Thanks to me, there will be 5 more judges for Bitter Fruit at the con.

wisdom of the day:
The beginning of sin is sweet; its end is bitter. -- Japanese Proverb

books: Kind of, sort of dipped into A Lady of His Own. I was too busy reading & prepping the adventure to read anything else.

website of the day: book swap

Nature: Sighted one new bird recently. It has a crest like a cardinal but it's a pale color, blue or perhaps tan (you may scoff but at that distance it was hard to tell which) with a black band over the eyes from beak to back of head. I think it might have been a
Bohemian Waxwing Bombycilla garrulus.

clothes: black 'slippers', nude knee-highs, black slacks & belt, burgundy scoop neck knit blouse, silver bracelet (different one), ~rope band, Celtic knot ring, hematite ring, feather-carved quartz point pendant on small silver chain, feather charm & quartz chip earrings & hair up in a ponytail/bun held by a black hairstick with 3 tiny rhinestones.

No comments: