Monday, June 11, 2007

A couple were looking at getting an Alaskan Klee Klai after years of malamutes & Siberian huskies. They wanted to see what one really looked like so they came to see Duncan. Rosemary, being a reasonably cautious person, asked for Chris & I to be there. The guy sounded nice on the phone, but I've heard that Ted Bundy seemed like a nice guy, too. The visit went well & the couple seemed impressed with Duncan (big shock there, *snicker*).

movie: Shrek 3.
I enjoyed it. I don't think that it was quite as good as the previous two but there were one or two truly excellent moments. If you have not seen it yet, watch Snow White, one of those moments are hers.

tatting:
attempted a join of a new thread but failed (pulled the wrong thread).

books: River Road
by JoAnn Ross. Next I'm going to read some of the manga that I bought on Sunday.

clothes
: black jeans, green/black Harrington polo, moss agate bead bracelet, bloodstone ring, fem-ring, hematite ring, onyx earrings & pendant; braided hair, and lack loafers.

No comments: