Friday, December 07, 2007

I am such a liar. First passenger I spoke to on the bus, I completely & bald-faced lied to her. She asked how I was and I said, 'fine'; okay it was a social lie. Cause I'm so frickin' tired & depressed that I was choking back tears on the walk home. She didn't want to hear that. It took me over an hour to try and find the energy to fix something to eat.

I only worked half-day yesterday & that helped me get through today. Despite not sleeping for shite (love that non-drowsy cold formula, don't you; so non-drowsy I can't sleep at night), I felt more rested than I had in days. I don't know what it was but by the time I got off work, I could barely drag one foot in front of the other. I tried to do a little retail therapy but couldn't even manage that.

Now, I turned to a computer game to cheer me up & it screwed me. It's a real-time game & it suddenly jumped 790 years. Needless to say, everything was dead but what I had in storage. I was hoping to get some money for in-game improvements, too. I've submitted an error report. We'll see what they say.

Greyhawk Ruins is tomorrow. Chris is staying with Rosemary tonight. He's going to try to get her to sleep. She's been literally worrying herself sleepless over her grandmother, who's very ill. I'll be catching a ride with Diana.

Re-read This Heart of Mine and March Upcountry. I think I re-read something else but I don't remember what.

I think that I'm going to run out of yarn before I get a full scarf out of that white/color yarn. Don't know what I'll do with what I've got.

I really need something to pull me out of this funk.

No comments: