Thursday, August 13, 2009

I hope this is not menopause
It's a little early, but not too early for me to be starting menopause. But frankly, I feel like I am having PMS 28 days a month. I expect menopause may be *ahem* less than fun; but if this is a preview, then it will be hell. For me & for everyone around me.

Tatting: I've been working on my edging, from Big Book of Tatting. I'm only on the 2nd side, with the 1st side being incomplete. At least, with Carol's help, I managed that [expletive deleted] corner. It's the green & white edging on p 10. Except I'm doing it in variegated brown to go with my handkerchief.

I've been hoping & wishing but it's official. I won't be going to Palmetto Tat Days this year. Maybe next year. I even had a potential ride lined up.

Gaming: Sunday's game was delayed due to internet problems. Actually, it was due to laptop problems. Richard got them straightened out enough for Mike to tele-game as usual. We managed to get through one fight & dropped straight into the next one, overlapping a little. Ooops.

Thursday's Mutants & Masterminds went pretty well. We were a little miffed, cause we were defending the mob from an evil, okay amoral, super. I think that we did get some evidence to prosecute the mob guys, at least.

Tonight I'll be playing LFR at Sci Fi Genre. I had almost forgotten that I had signed up. It's my 3rd time playing this adventure. It's okay, I have at least one, maybe 2 characters of the right level who haven't played it.

I bought a new game book on Sunday, Starblazers Adventures. It has no connection to the anime, originally called Battleship Yamato. It's actually based on a British comic. The game book is huge, think biology textbook-sized.

I'm hoping that my copy of Victoriana & Shadowrun 20th anniversary edition both come in soon. Yes, I'm antsy, why do you ask?

Weather was so hot Monday & Tuesday that I wore a skirt. Yes, that is unusual for me.

1 comment:

Tat-a-Renda said...

Stopping by to say thank you for entering my giveaway. Good luck to you in the drawing.