Friday, January 08, 2010

Brrrr, It's Cold

It's been unseasonably cold; or is that unreasonably? Temperatures have dropped into the teens & twenties several times over the past week. Luckily, I finished my scarf.


That's me, wearing it. I also have on the hat that Alisa made for me. Despite the cold, I have not unpacked my OMG It's Cold coat. I've been making do with layers and a leather jacket.

Alas, due to construction, my bus stop does not exist. I have another stop to use, but it adds 15 minutes or more to my commute, most of it waiting in the cold. Not fun.

And they're predicting snow tonight. It's been cold enough that whatever lands, will accumulate.


I've joined Jane Eborall's Tat It And See (TIAS). So far, we're on Day 1.

We'll see if I can keep up. Part of my problem is using up the thread that I'm not using. I should just pull out more shuttles to avoid that issue.

I started a bookmark just after Christmas, but I don't like how it is turning out. So, I'll put it on the scrap pile and maybe I'll find a use for it one day. I found out that Alisa needle tats. We need to get together so I can show her shuttle tatting; she wants that , too.

No comments: