Tuesday, April 07, 2015

International Tatting Day

Was Wednesday, April 1st. I had a meeting that morning so I did some tatting there. My edging is going pretty well. The beads can be a bit fiddly as I keep them out of my tatting, until I need them. Too bad this photo washes out the colors.


I've been wearing the new leggings and tights I bought. It's so nice having some variety there.

I had Friday off from work. I had PLANS. Okay, I had three things to do; some cleaning and laundry, mending a skirt, and more work on my edging. I got a load of laundry done. I didn't even get caught up on my recorded shows. And it turns out I'm out of black thread. I bought some on Monday.

Tonight is date night with CC. I think both of us will need to vent.

And for some reason this post did not publish. Sorry, everyone.

No comments: