Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer is Here

It's gotten hot. It's still cool enough at lunch, most days, to enjoy sitting outside in the shade if there is any kind of breeze. I've almost caught up on my responses to letters. I still have more to write.

Our Mermaid Adventures game got cancelled. M had a birthday party sleepover to attend. C. R, and I played Lord of the Rings Online instead.

I've been doing a little tatting. The hearts are for tsocky, she has cancer. If you don't know who she is, she's a marvelous knitting designer, known for her incredible socks. She's a genuinely good person.

 The bracelets are just a couple I finished this week. They're currently blocked and drying.
Have you heard or seen the YouTube series Sh%t Southern Women Say? I listen to it, going 'never heard that, I've said that, mom's said that,' etc.

No comments: