Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Judging Is Done

I haven't seen my entries yet, but my fellow tatter CK has. And she took pictures.
no ribbon (experienced jewelry, beaded)

home furnishings

clothing, purchased item with tatted trim
Yes, I'm still squeeing a little.

I helped Anitra at her booth this weekend. It was a very busy weekend. Dad and Kathy came to visit briefly on Sunday. They brought me some tea, a scarf, and a picture of dad's grad from boot camp.

Gaming on Thursday. Our last game was cancelled, thanks to the GM's alternate plans; he went to see Neil Degrasse Tyson.

I'll be going to the fair on Friday. I won tickets from Go Triangle. I am using one and I gave the other to RG. I picked up a regular ticket for CD on Sunday.

I'll be helping Anitra again this weekend. I'll pick up my entries on Monday and see if CD won any ribbons on Friday. If he did, I'll pick up his ribbons, too.

I 'bout froze on Sunday. It was unseasonably cold and I was wearing my c. 1814 dress. Two layers of cotton, even with leggings and knit shawl, aren't very warm.

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

A blue ribbon, hooray, congratulations!