Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Depression, I Haz It (and do not want it)

There was a bead show locally this past weekend. I made it as far as my porch on Sunday. At least I got some laundry done. Oh, and I wound the rest of my buffboo yarn. I've even picked out the pattern. I just need to brace myself (review the crochet cast on) and get started. It's really the small victories, I guess.
plum flowers?
I think the Duke Power thing is finally straight. Or at least, they finally got my POA in her file. It was 'in the wrong place.' It was suddenly discovered when I asked to speak to a supervisor. I don't know if that's true or what, but I'm still pissed about it.

Still haven't found Carry's present. She didn't want the knitting needles I picked up somewhere, because she doesn't use that kind. I showed her my cable knitting. She noted the cable went odd at the end, until I told her the last two were deliberately in the other direction.

Here are some of the calendar pages I've colored.


I'm working on another bracelet; varied red with the 2-hole seed beads. I don't have any pictures. However, here is my turtle earrings, ice drop pendant, and bracelet set, with designer names.

Deadlands game is ongoing. We're discussing using a shared google doc for the game notes. Right now, I talk all the notes and SR fills in when I'm not there, or can't notes for some reason. I try to take them in the 'voice' of my character but it's hard when I'm covering stuff she's not there for.

It snowed Sunday morning. It was gone by 2 pm. I didn't get any pictures but it was powdered sugar snow (looked like someone had dusted the ground).



No comments: