Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I got sick (and Merry Christmas if that's your thing)

I started getting a sore throat on Wednesday, but thought it might be a response to the changing weather. I went to donate platelets, and they suggested I wait, as I wasn't well. And then I got worse.

I canceled my plans to go to the Tri-Tatters meeting. I didn't go do my last-minute shopping. I didn't even go to my Dad's and K's house (or anywhere else) for Christmas. I stayed home, rested, drank hot tea, and finished my knitting projects. At least I could handle those (they're presents so no pics until next week).

I've gotten a start on wrapping, but there's more to do. I gave C his present and he gave me mine. Needless to say, I don't feel very festive this year.

I am going through my hot tea stores. C went to spend Christmas with his family, so he hit the store first to get me soup, etc. I was going to be with my family, so we had pretty much cleared out the fridge of leftovers.

Here's the snowflake I made for the Tri-tatters' exchange (Lizbeth metallic, silver) and the one I gave our next door neighbor (size 40 silver grey Lizbeth). It's a free pattern, Editha.
silver
silver grey cotton with beads

No comments: