Friday, August 25, 2023

quick update (supposed to be July 12)

 Here's a picture of the Chinese coin, made into a pendant with tatting.

Chinese coin held in linen thread tatting

Our 5e game was Thursday. Turns out the fey we met wasn't my PC's lost lost mom. Considering what she was like, that's a relief (she was a hag, and she killed our aunt at the beginning of the game).

Friday, we got together to plan a friend's party. She's having a gaming weekend, kind of a mini-con for her next birthday. It takes a lot of planning, so we're starting now. 

I went to see my parents over the weekend. Surprisingly, traffic was not too bad. I didn't run into any rolling stops or slow and go. My stepmom liked the earrings I gave her. It's getting harder to find neat/unusual red, white, and blue earrings. I gave mom a copy of the photo of me dressed for the wedding.

Floral style tatted edging next to corner of handkerchief embroidered with a floral motif

This is the daisy edging and the hanky. The pattern is from Mastering tatting.

No comments: