Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Class from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, plus travel time = 5 hours away from desk. That leaves 3 hours to get my work done. I'm a little bit behind as a result. Leave records are done. Check requests are not. My supervisor did the copying on the FBMO's so that's one less task for me.

Found checkbook last night. Mailed car insurance & TV Guide renewal today. Good thing!

Entertaining game last night but fell asleep. Falling asleep better than having a hissy fit & screaming at two of the other players.

My bf works late tonight, we may have supper together tonight, if he picks something up. Or I may eat on my own & he gets something for himself.

Still haven't done my homework for tomorrow's class. Guess I get a long lunch coming to me on Friday, as I work more than 8 hours today. Wheee!

No comments: