Saturday, February 07, 2004

I missed today's mail so I'll mail my note to Aunt Jeri & Uncle Warren on Monday. It's not big deal. I did get my taxes done, not that they are complex or anything.

I fixed the strap on Joe's bag and darned a couple of Chris's socks. He did a few last night & I told him that I'd work on them today. I did a two plus I worked on a third. I finished reading The Redemption of Althalus by the Eddings and read a book with 3 short stories. One was a Harrington one I'd already read, by Weber; the second was a Belisarius by Flint, I think I'll have to start reading the series of that story is any sample & the last one was a Hammer's Slammers story.

I started to work on my Ala Shan material, that's why I'm on the computer, but I can't find where I saved it. I thought I had some on my email, as a note to myself. That's frustrating.

They are still playing the special mission. One character has already died & been reincarnated, he's now an elf. Phelps almost died, again. He was at 0 hit points. Whee! Nick, the GM, said that the final battle had been cut down by 2/3 & they were still fighting 12 specters. Ick.

Back to checking email, etc. I probably won't post again until Monday.

No comments: