Monday, March 12, 2007

MOVIE: Went to see Ghostrider last night. It will never qualify as one of the greatest movies of all time but it was entertaining & did have some good moments; both humor & action.

Afterwards, we went to eat at Bonefish Grill. It was a little more expensive than I was expecting but the food is very good. I had the tilapia with the pan Asian sauce, garlic mashed potatoes and the seasonal vegetable: spaghetti squash. I don't care for spaghetti squash but they seasoned it well & I ate a couple of bites anyway. Besides, even if you're not certain that you'll like the food, you should try a couple bites to find out. Unless you're allergic of course.

Saw part of Thunderbirds on tv, the live action movie. I think I'll look for it to watch it from the beginning some time.

sick: My cold from January is back. Saturday I woke up with that stupid sore throat. So I've been sucking on zinc lozenges, taking some echinacea & taking cold & sinus medicine. Oh. Whee.

books: Re-read all three books of the Tamuli by Eddings. I read Domes of Fire & The Shining Ones Saturday & Sunday & finished Hidden City while I had insomnia this morning. This morning I started re-reading A Loving Scoundrel.

I listened to a few more of Autumn Breeze's podcasts; she really is a good storyteller.

clothes: Saturday it was another Miami Parks & Rec pool staff t- with blue jeans. I never really went anywhere so it didn't matter. Yesterday it was black loafers, socks, jean & "I survived the Big Bad Wolf (Busch Gardens)" t-. I forgot to put on jewelry, completely.

Today it's black sequined & beaded flats (I'm sick of my 'now too large loafers'), 'sand' knee-highs, black slacks, black belt, lilac Carolina Ren Festival polo, Celtic knot earrings, ring & pendant (same as last time), fem-power ring & magnet bracelet. My hair is pulled up into a ponytail with a lilac elastic.



No comments: