Sunday, March 04, 2007

car: I (with Chris's help) finally got the milk can stool from my dad out of my car. It was too heavy for me to get by myself. While I was at it, I got out a box and a couple bags. I can even see the floor behind the passenger seat again.

I clipped my nails yesterday after that pinkie nail broke again. One thumbnail is till long enough to see over the end of the thumb, but the rest are just long enough to have white beyond the quick.

clothes: t-shirt & jean, navy loafers. The tee is a white one that my aunt gave me; it's Miami parks & rec staff shirt & not something that she wanted to give anyone who actually lives in Miami.

books: I'm trying to read Mind Pool by Charles Sheffield but I'm having a hard time getting into it. So I turned to Blame It on Cupid by Crusie.


No comments: