Friday, November 16, 2007

Just in time for my trip to MACE. Yeah, I get further proof that I am definitely female & I am not breeding. Bring on the cramps. I knew it was coming, it's not like this is really a surprise; but still.

I'm only working half a day today. I'm leaving at noon to go to Mace. I'm looking forward to it, even though it's been so long since I signed up, that I don't remember what games I'm playing.

Mutants & Masterminds game: We finally wound up Totem's storyline. She has a very resentful, younger half-brother who's agreed to start his training & become her successor. We finished up the fight with pigeon Totem flying back into our reality, taking human form, calling up Isis for new magic to teleport to the Coyote/Anubis mask (used a Hero Point to stunt of her Magic Power). She reached the lodge where Jason, her younger brother, and the notables of the tribe were doing a ritual to talk to Coyote and find out what he intended for Jason. Jason came out of the lodge, wearing the mask & carrying a tomahawk, still really resentful. Coyote is perhaps, not the most comfortable person to reveal one's destiny.

They teleported back to the gate (using Totem's last Hero Point) and back through it. Totem became a pigeon again (I had some really good rolls with the acrobatic bluff, causing Eyekiller to destroy some of his own demons) and Jason snuck by everybody, thanks to both his own gifts & the mask. He got a Wraith duplicate to take him to Eyekiller's fetish. He destroyed it & ended the Eyekiller threat & closed the gate. The Wraith duplicate managed to throw him through it before it closed. Lady Celtic found the key phrase to help Jason deal with his new life: chicks dig it when you save the world. Hey, he's a 15-year-old boy.

tatting: I almost finished the first snowflake. I have one more point to go. I had to finish packing this morning so I had no time to tat before work. And then it was too durn cold to tat while waiting for the bus.

Letters: I plan to mail them today.

clothes: black suede shoes, black jeans, black belt (yes, the Celtic one), same clip watch, same hematite band, ~rope band, silver feather charm & quartz chip earrings, feather-carved quartz point pendant on long silver chain, braided hair & burgundy turtleneck.

No comments: