Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Once again, I have a little bit of a headache by the end of the day. I think I've been staring at the computer screen too long again. Or it could be because of the cold front moving into the area.

gaming: We spent part of last night's game trying to track down William Talbot, the city hangman (part-time employee). He's taken care of all 30 of the town's executions, over the past 750 years. Last session we found his death record, about 380 years previous. Last night, we looked around his house & yes, there are signs that he's there, as undead, probably a ghost. Too bad when we went back after dark we found signs that someone had raided his garden. That's bad enough, but the cabbage that they stole was a toxic variety (Chris made it up). We spent the rest of the night talking (telling David R) about our Legend of the 5 Rings game. It was fun.

I finished the first story of my Tradewinds 2 game. It's a computer game & sort of fun. Not 'I can't wait to do that again', more like 'hey, I enjoyed that, I think I'll play it some more'.

tatting: My necklace is almost finished. I need to do the findings and the pendant. So I started another bookmark for Nordic Needles. I'm using one of Kersti's patterns, flora size 50 in multi red, white & blue.

books: I'm re-reading I'm the Vampire That's Why. I really needed something happy to read this morning. I have some credit at the local bookstore & I picked up The Way To Glory by Drake.

clothes: same shoes, watch, hematite ring & belt. Otherwise, black slacks, Celtic knot earrings, ring & triangle/Triskele pendant, hash mark ring, new burgundy Jamestown 400th polo shirt, & hair in a ponytail/bun held by new hair clip.

No comments: