Wednesday, February 13, 2008



I was so tired last night, partially because I went to bed late after
gaming on Monday & partially because incoming storm fronts sometimes
do that to me (I practically slept through a hurricane due to that).
I went to sleep about an hour early.

tv: I watched another episode of Lois & Clark and not much
else.

books: I finished Touch of a Highlander last night & finished Baroque
& Desperate
on my way into work.

letters: sent Valentine Day notes to the usual suspects, plus my dad &
step-mom. Dad got out of his 2nd knee surgery yesterday. Kathy said
that the surgeon said that it looked good.

tatting: one more chain & ring; that's it. If it's not too damp or cold, I'll
get more done on the way home.

clothes: black shoes, black jeans, burgundy turtleneck, grey cord vest,
labradorite bracelet, triangle triskele pendant, Celtic knot earrings &
ring, ~rope band, hematite band, braided hair & elastic with Celtic knot
on it.

No comments: