Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looks like we're going to suffer further water restrictions. We got a little rain yesterday, less than half an inch; it's not enough. We'll be going to stage 3 by the end of the week. And it's quite chilly today (almost freezing this morning).

tatting: finished the 1st round of my snood & started the 2nd.

books: been busy doing my taxes and playing computer games. I haven't read anything more than a few pages of re-reading Ready.

computer games: started playing Age of Empires last night. I'm almost through the Learning (Rise of Egypt) campaign. I've bought the 5th store in Paradise Pet Salon.

clothes: same shoes, duplicate jeans, different forest green polo (Geoff), dark purple sweater, Celtic knot earrings & ring, andromorph pendant, onyx ring, flower ring, hematite band & braided hair.

No comments: