Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mood: Irritable. I have been touchy and just downright ill for the past day & a half. I don't want to be touched, I don't want to talk and I don't even want to read. It's the wrong time of the month to blame it on hormones. I think I'm battling depression again.

Gaming: We played another couple sessions in the Greyhawk Ruins series yesterday. Thanks to some lucky die rolls (initiative & the barbarian critting), the fights often only lasted a round or two. There was one that lasted about seven but we just walked over most of it. Having a barbarian two-handing, power-attacking a waraxe makes a difference in the fights.

Richard liked his Witch Hunter book and Joe finally remembered that he hadn't given me a present. He gave me a B&N card, cool.

Tatting: I almost finished the Maltese Ring bookmark. I'm on the 2nd edge.

Holiday: I sent an ecard to my brother & father, plus one for Richard as a new dad.

No comments: