Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tatting: the seminar thing with Mark Myers was great. I didn't finish but I made good progress. The Jacobean flower looks good, sort of. It's not as pretty as Mark's, no surprise. My leaf is wider than his, I was less than successful with my joins. But it's not a surprise, all things considered. We all had a great time, tatting and chatting.

Movie: after Anitra & I finished, we met her husband and we went to a special showing of Serenity. I won a t-shirt, how cool is that? I know I've seen the movie before but I really enjoyed seeing it again.

Work: Almost packed at work. My supervisor did a lot of it today. The file cabinets were done but that left most of the shelves, the paper and other supplies, and other stuff. I took down the pictures, the plaques, the awards, and other fragile items. Everything must be done by Thursday afternoon. They'll be moving out the furniture first thing Friday morning. It should make the work situation....interesting, until I can get back into my office again.

Books: nothing new, just re-reading some old favorites.

1 comment:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Are we going to get to see pics of the flower? How fun it must have been to tat with Mark. Are you talking about "Serenity" from "Firefly"? Love that series!

Cheers,
Sherry