Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tatting: I started an easy heart this morning & messed it up. Instead, I made a butterfly and gave it to the guy sitting next to me, since he asked me what I was doing and even asked questions about it.

health? I don't know if I'm coming down with a cold, the office is just too air conditioned or if I'm suffering from hypochondria. I feel lousy but that could be lack of sleep, coupled with hormones. Maybe.

Music: I'm listening to 80's tunes on Pandora. My assistant reminded me of it. I'd heard of it months ago but never followed up. It's pretty cool, but it doesn't seem to have any filk.

Gaming: We survived the fight in the feast hall. When we ended the game, there were two or three giants left, my druid had fallen twice (thank goodness for Delay Death), the dwarf monk called it a 'good fight,' and the cleric and my character were pursuing fleeing drow.

TV: I'm catching up on Primeval. There was a neat twist in the episode that I saw last night. Can't wait to see what they do with it. There's an American version of Life on Mars coming out. It should be interesting to see what they do with it.

Picture of a picnic area at a rest stop in Oklahoma. Yes, that's me on the left.

1 comment:

Carrie Mae said...

I have a picture from a rest stop like that - not sure if it was in Oklahoma, though. :)

I love your blog! I'm so new to tatting, and it's great to look through all the wonderful work more experienced people have completed.

Also, I very much appreciated your suggestions on my blog.