Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gaming: By the way, Menace of the Icy Spire (Living Forgotten Realms) is rough with only 4 players. We survived, barely. That does mean that it took a little longer. That first fight was the roughest (14 rounds of combat, with only one opponent on either side for the last 2 or 3).

On the bright side, my dragonborn cleric is now 3rd level. On the dark side, that means that she's too high to play Spellguard. I now have 2 third-level characters and three 1st level. Sigh. Whoops. I'd better play a 1st level character to get her to 2nd.

There's some bad news on the gaming front. Lost Goblin is closing its doors Wednesday. It's another victim of the crappy economy.

Family: Breakfast this morning with Chris's parents, and sister-in-law and niece. I felt a little sorry for the niece. She was probably bored silly.

After breakfast, we went to the grocery store. Finally. We've only been stopping by, 'to pick up one or two things,' for months. We got some of the staple items today. Then off to Best Buy for Chris to spend his gift cards.

I bought a game for myself; Polly Pride: Pet Detective ($10, whee). It's another find the hidden items game, with a variety of mini-games.

And tomorrow it's off to work again. I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: