Thursday, February 05, 2009

I hate being sick
But then most people do. I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat & body aches. I lay there, trying to decide whether to go to work; leaning toward calling in sick. Suddenly I realized, I couldn't hear my alarm clock radio. Hazily I looked over at; 2:41 am. WTH!? I groaned and tried to go back to sleep. Unsuccessfully. I finally got up and went to drink some oj and take some painkillers. I don't feel human yet; but at least I don't feel like the walking dead. I'm catching up a little on my internet reading (groups, lists, etc) and watching Yankee Doodle Dandy.

I found a contest to win an iPod shuffle. I'd certainly like to win one. They're giving one away every Friday.

I had a blog for yesterday. I wonder what I did with it. I think it's saved on a flash drive somewhere.

1 comment:

Tia said...

OOh Gadgets!...
I hope you are feeling better!