Friday, February 06, 2009

It looks like bronchitis
Which pretty much ruins Sunday's & Monday's gaming plans. I certainly can't expose anyone else to this; especially anyone with asthma. However, I need to go to work Monday; there's stuff that I need to do. The prescription for bronchitis is rest, liquids, and humidity (and coughing, that's vital). Guess I'll rest this weekend. That might be enough for me to recover. I hope.

I don't have a humidifier so I have sort of rigged one out of an old teakettle. I've propped the spout, so it won't whistle & I check it every half hour.

Since I've been housebound, I have no other news really. I could talk about what tv I've seen but frankly, that gets boring.

2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you feel better soon. Isn't it terrible the way illness always hit during the weekend? Or it least it does with me. :)

Sewicked said...

Onset was Tuesday night, and it's intensified pretty much ever since. Guess I'll go to work anyway tomorrow. Ick.