Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Excerpts from my Colorado vacation – Day 1

Something a little different today. I'm still concentrating on my Palm V, so I've posted the first day from the journal I kept during my vacation last year. And yes, I am that boring.

18 July 2008

Not a propitious start. A migraine woke me up at 5 am. I managed to sleep again until almost 6 am. Exedrine migraine dulled it to a mere headache so off to work I went.

My short list soon grew. Only one item went undone. I just could not face bending over to finish unpacking that last box in the office.

I stuck it out until 5 pm. I started/resumed packing soon after I got home.

Chris brought supper from Outback and I stopped long enough to eat. Thank goodness I’d already written my packing list. This migraine makes it hard to think. I finally set out at 9:20 pm, only two plus hours later than I’d intended.

It’s 11:30 pm now and the van is packed. I’ve pulled my nightclothes and tomorrow’s outfit and then my bag went into the van.

Up and out by 5 am. Time for my aching head to rest. Long day tomorrow.

No comments: