Friday, April 30, 2010

Gaming Convention & stuff

The Siege, in Chattanooga, was fun. However, due to the rockfall that destroyed part of I40, we had to dip down to Atlanta, instead of driving there directly. Naturally, the trip was a bit longer as a result; but not too bad until a power line fell across both lanes in SC. We were stuck in one place for about 3 hours. Really, we didn't move more than 1/2 a mile.

It was great to see Diana & Colt again. I gave Diana the present I had not wanted to mail. It's a framed section of hieroglyphics and mailing glass like that makes me nervous. She liked it; even more she liked that seeing it had made me think of her.

Last night's Mutants & Masterminds game was combat-less. We explored the dome city and figured out what they were doing. Mostly, we talked about the upcoming Traveller game. David is wrapping up is M&M game and wants to run a Traveller adventure over the summer. After that, he wants to run a sort of Space 1889 Stargate game.

I was a little tired at the con, so I started a scrunchy. I've loaded the shuttle 4 times (3 times in the picture) and I'm only about 1/2 way around the elastic. I can't remember who came up with this pattern (I've given her credit elsewhere but I'm too tired to look it up) but I love it. It's just 2 rings and I can do it half-asleep.


One of my friends asked if I could make a bracelet using some beads that she has. I came up with a design, but I need to test it before I start using her beads. I'll make that my next project.

Here's a pretty picture. If I was more coherent, I'd post more, but I've been shorting myself sleep all week. It's caught up to me. Hard.

No comments: