Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Literary Cause & other stuff

Feel like helping someone read? Why not help fill the wish list for one, or both, of the high schools here.


After the complete lack of success at going to the gym on Friday (no gym shoes), I was quite relieved to go walking on Monday. Since the weather is so nice, I decided to enjoy it by walking outside. My walk got interrupted by some work stuff. I walked about 20 minutes, but it was not continuous.

Yesterday was more successful (no interruptions). I walked for 20 minutes before my arches started cramping quite painfully. I will stretch  more today & stick to the dirt paths. That seems to be better for my feet than the brick sidewalks. The scenery is better, too, as I was walking through an arboretum. I saw a few photographers, a couple other walkers, and some folks just enjoying the peace and quiet.

No comments: