Thursday, July 22, 2010

Exercise and a contest for gamers

Here's the contest, if you play Pathfinder I think that you should at least take a look. I think that the project sounds very interesting and so does the project. They're using Kickstart to get the money to print the gamebooks. If I had the money, I'd go for the $500 pledge. As it is, I'm unreasonably tempted by the $100.

Exercise
Today was my  3rd day in a row at the gym. I'm handling the exercise better (I really like the newer bike; it has a place for bottle of water, my iPod and a fan built into it). However, my legs ache a little today.

Tatting
I started the bracelet last night. I was about to put the 1st bead on a picot and realized that I didn't have my coated paperclips. I cannot go further without at least one paperclip.

Gaming
Tonight's one of the last sessions of Mutants and Masterminds. In August, we theoretically start the Traveller game.

No comments: