Thursday, July 05, 2012

I have no idea what to say

Really. Okay, there's some stuff about my car's AC dying on Saturday. I thought it was a little screwy but didn't realize it was completely out until Sunday. By the way, at ~12:30 pm, when it's sunny and the high is hovering around 100F, you really can sweat in an embarrassing fashion. I had an ice pack at my back, but my legs sweated heavily. I'll let your imagination fill in the rest.

What else? I'm still playing in the Stargate: 1889 game. I still need to research 19th century technology and Edison's family.

The two Spirit of the Century games at Con-Temporal went well. And apparently, the Friday Pathfinder Society game, We Be Goblins, went well enough that one of the players was still talking about it on Sunday.

Palmetto Tat Days registration has opened. Now I need to sign up.

I'm currently tatting a snood. It's from an old Workbasket magazine. I'm on round 5, or maybe 6, of 10 rounds.

Anyone want to know anything?

2 comments:

shannon_in_love said...

i guess my question for this post would be.... are you going to get the a/c fixed? hahaha. i hate it when my legs sweat...even worst...elbows and knees.

Sewicked said...

I still don't have my AC fixed.