Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Quick (before Thanksgiving post)

 Making progress on my pocket scarf. I really need to figure out how much yarn I used for the 1st pocket to make sure I still have yarn for the 2nd. I only have 1 ball of this yarn so it would be difficult (but not impossible) to get more to finish.

One of our tatting friends is downsizing her book collection so a mutual friend brought a stack of tatting (and knitting) books to the most recent Tri-Tatters meeting. I picked up some to fill gaps in my own collection. I need to take photos of all my books and keep an album of the photos and make a pinterest board of the covers, so I don't lose track of what I already have. If they all had ISBNs I could use one of those library apps.

I'm going to see my parents tomorrow (yay Amtrak). After driving a couple weeks ago, I am so glad to take the train again.

No comments: