Monday, August 20, 2007

Addendum -

Saturday shopping
: Mom & I hit the thrift shop & I found a few more tanks & one top to layer over them. Then I got hit with muscle cramps & couldn't shop anymore. Blech. I did find a cheap set of color pencils to play with. That'll be fun.

When I packed for stuff to play with at lunch, I forgot that Ben (my assistant) is at orientation today & won't be here. So I worked through lunch.

I did get the last of my dentist bill paid and it was a little less than I remembered. Maybe I'll go buy a book on the way home (or not, I forgot to pack my lunch & had to buy it instead).

clothes: today it's the calf-length (shortest of my gauze skirts) floral gauze skirt, burgundy knit top, ~slippers, plaited hair, knotwork pendant & triskele earrings, fem ring, & hematite ring.

No comments: