Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chris stopped by BJ's on the way home & picked up a couple steaks. He paid about $2 less than for the last ribeyes that he bought at the grocery store. That doesn't sound like much until you realize that these two steaks were each about the size of the two ribeyes. Even as hungry as I was, I only ate half of my steak. I have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch. Today, it's my supervisor's birthday, so we're taking him out to lunch, so no need to pack one today.

tv: We watched The Closer last night. I almost didn't stay awake long enough to see the end. I only made it because it took me longer than I thought to slice up the leftover steak & put everything away. Kyra Sedgwick is, as typical for an actress, an attractive woman. Their makeup & costume people do a good job of making her look average, or only moderately attractive.

books: I borrowed Academ's Fury from Chris yesterday & I finished it last night. It's the sequel to Furies of Calderon. For some reason, Chris acted surprised that I finished a book in one day. I'm not sure why. I usually finish a book in one day.

Tatting: I've started flipping through the Workbaskets & noting down which ones I have now. I left a message with Steve for Anitra to send me the list which ones she is missing.

clothes: ~slippers, black jeans, black golf shirt (what is the difference between a golf shirt & a polo shirt? Which one am I wearing?) embroidered with 'The Carolina Renaissance Festival 2001' in purple, thin silver chain bracelet, fem/dancer ring, hematite band, ~rope band, Celtic knot star/tree/moon, triskele earrings & braided hair.

No comments: