Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long day; I have only now gotten to the point of doing my blog entry for the day. Better late than never, right?

I finished writing my letters today, after about a 3-week hiatus. Now I have to address the envelopes & buy stamps. I'll do that tomorrow.

books: Bought & read When I Fall in Love by Kurland. It's another of her time travel romances. It's pretty good & she readily admits that the family tree is pretty confusing.


Listening to Carry's podcast. I'm still about year behind; I'll catch up someday.

You know, not much really happened over the past 24 or so hours. It happens.

clothes: slippers, light olive skirt (mid-calf with fringe & embroidered up to the knee with leaves, etc), multi/blotchy silk blouse (olive, turquoise, navy, teal, etc), braided hair, flower band, fem ring, ~rope band, hematite ring, & 3-women pendant.

No comments: