Thursday, August 17, 2017

RPGaday day 17

#RPGaday2017 day 17
Which RPG have you owned the longest but not played?

That's easy, Space Opera. My mom bought it for me at the Sears Outlet store when I was in high school. I have it packed away somewhere, along with my dungeon designs from high school (with the thin dungeon walls, and other follies).

We played D&D, Traveller, and Dr. Who in high school. And in college, we played Star Wars, Shadowrun, Middle Earth Roleplaying Game, Runequest, DC, Marvel, a little Villains and Vigilantes, Champions, with a quick dip into Star Trek and Wizards Realm.

I think the next longest owned but not played game would be Elfquest. I even designed my own tribe for it and populated it, at least with names and relatives. I got that one in college but no one was interested in playing it.

No comments: